Luxurious as the Spa experience may be, NY Skin Medical Spa is about much more than pampering. The mission of the Spa’s founder, Dr. Ritu Saini is to provide the best and unique skin care treatments and exclusive services. Dr. Saini is a board certifies Dermatologist an experts is Skin Care. Dr. Saini and her wonderful estheticians, Geisel and Maria, truly care about your skin and all of its health needs.
All facials and body treatments are 55 minutes unless otherwise specified.
Pore cleansing Acne Facial
Recommended for oily and acne-prone skin using exfoliation and deep pore cleansing to future breakouts
Aromatherapy Soothing Facial (All skin types)
This facial uses soothing aromatic oils to nourish and revitalize skin while incorporating exfoliation, massage, extraction and healing mask
Quench My Face-Hydrating Facial
Don’t let your skin get dry this season!
Uses restorative oils and hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin making is smoother and more youthful appearance.
Brighten up-Skin Lightening Facial
Uses fruit acids like glycolic and natural skin lightener to help achieve a brighter more even complexion combined with massage and anti –oxidant rich products
Redness Relief –Calming Facial of Sensitive Skin
Utilizes calming and soothing products to calm red,rosacea-prone skin by using anti-inflammatory agents and antioxidants.
Anti-aging Vitamin C Facial
Perfect facial for those needing to undo some of the damage inflicted by the sun and other environmental insults, uses potent anti-oxidants such as vitamin C and green tea
NY Medical Skin Solutions Signature Facial (All skin type)
Express Facial (30 minutes)
Our signature facial which can be tailored to your specific needs to address sun damage, dehydration, clogged pores and congestion, or if you are simply in search of a radiant glow. Can be use as maintenance facial.
Chemical peeling is used to improve the skin’s appearance by applying a chemical solution to the skin, causing the top layers of skin to separate and peel off. The new skin is smoother; less wrinkled, and may be more even in color.
Chemical peels can reduce fine lines, especially under the eyes and around the mouth, treat mild scarring and certain types of acne, diminish skin discoloration, such as sun spots, age spots, liver spots, freckles, or blotchiness, and refresh skin texture and color.
Chemical peels are exfoliation treatments which smooth out upper layers of the skin with the use of a chemical or acid. Chemical peels have been performed in the U.S. for many years and are very common amongst those who have skin concerns.
NY Medical Skin Solutions offers a variety of specialty compounded chemical peel procedures for the treatment of various skin concerns.
Glycolic acid encourages new cell regeneration and help to improve skin tone. They can aid in reducing mild acne scars and fine lines and can help unclog pores. Glycolic acid peels are considered a light grade peel and can help relieve chronic dry skin and uneven pigmentation.
Dermaceutic treatments visibly reduce unwanted pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, and help improve skin tone and texture through a combination of in-office treatments and homecare products. Dermaceutic has been used in Europe for over 10 years and is the #1 peel system in France! Dermaceutic comes in 3 different configurations and strengths based on skin condition and patient needs. They are combined with a one-month homecare kit designed to maximize results.
Salicylic Acne Peels
Salicylic Acid: It’s an effective but gentle chemical peel designed to help you achieve dramatic improvement in texture and tone with minimal downtime. This renewal process has been clinically proven to help conditions including fine lines, photo damage, pigment irregularities and acne. It is gentle enough to use every two to three weeks for maximum benefits.
We can also enhance the results of a chemical peel with laser/light-based rejuvenation techniques, or combine with another procedure, such as dermal fillers or botulinum rejuvenation. A thorough evaluation by Dr. Saini will help determine what best meets your needs.Do you think Chemical Peels sounds right for you? CONTACT US today for more information or you can MAKE AN APPOINTMENT online for a consultation.
Are you looking for Microdermabrasion? Microdermabrasion is a skin exfoliation process that resurfaces the skin, to remove sun damage and to minimize the appearance of scars and dark spots. Microdermabrasion is also widely used for treatment of acne and acne scarring.
Microdermabrasion effectively resurfaces areas including the face, back, chest, and arms, for both males and females, with periodic treatments. Microdermabrasion does not require anesthesia, and therefore requires no downtime. The dead outermost layer of skin is removed, stimulating collagen production, and leaving skin renewed and refreshed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Microdermabrasion?
- Microdermabrasion is a skin exfoliation process that resurfaces the skin to remove sun damage and minimize the appearance of scars and dark spots. Microdermabrasion at NY Medical Skin Solutions is also used to treat acne and acne scarring.
How does Microdermabrasion work?
- Microdermabrasion removes the stratum corneum that outer most layer of skin, made up of dead cells. The stratum corneum is where many minor skin blemishes reside, such as fine wrinkles, blemishes, and minor scars. After a session of Microdermabrasion the body will respond as though you have a minor injury, and it will begin to send new, fresh cells to the area.
- Microdermabrasion may be paired with a chemical peel for optimal results.
How long is the down time?
- After having Microdermabrasion at NY Medical Skin Solutions, you should be able to return to work the same day. There may be some redness lasting around an hour, which can be covered with makeup.
What areas can be treated using Microdermabrasion?
- Microdermabrasion can be done on the face, back, hands, legs, and virtually anywhere.
What are some of the benefits?
- Microdermabrasion can be used to remove blemishes, sun damage, and minor scars. It can aid in treating acne, and with the stratum corneum gone, the skin can absorb moisturizers and medicated creams better.
What equipment is used for Microdermabrasion?
- Our facility uses AestiLISSE, a 2-in-1 Microdermabrasion system, for our Microdermabrasion at NY Medical Skin Solutions . The dual mode system provides maximum versatility for treating the full range of superficial to deeper skin damage. The system offers two options, a precise crystal stream or a crystal-free diamond tip, to loosen the layer of dead skin cells that form on the surface and dull the skin’s appearance. Microdermabrasion treatments reinvigorate the skin and improve its tone and texture.
- Gentler treatment option for sensitive skin.
- 5 diamond tips, smooth to extra course, to meet each patient’s individual needs.
- More aggressive treatment option
- Full range of vacuum adjustment for various skin conditions.
You may download the complete list of The Waterfront Spa Services HERE.
Laser Hair Removal
Genitals (Pubic Area)
Bikini Line/Brazilian Bikini
Full Legs w/Bikini Line
Lower Leg/Upper Leg
HAIR REMOVAL PACKAGE IS AVAILABLE, CALL TODAY FOR AN APPOINTMENT: 212-867-1020